Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Belges/NS
|AMS (Amsterdam Schiphol)||ZYR (Brussels Midi)
BRU (Brussels Airport)
ZWE (Antwerp Central)
Rail&Fly includes the rail journey:
- You may take SNCB/NS trains (flight range 9B9200-9299) for your land journey, please visit www.b-europe.com/EN for the correct train departure time.
- The train schedule can only be reserved in connection with your China Airlines flight. All trains are valid on day of flight departure and on day of flight arrival.
- Please show your Rail&Fly ticket, a photo ID or passport and e-ticket while boarding on SNCB/NS.
Your Rail&Fly Boarding pass:
- You may check in online (https://check-in.accesrail.com/#/step1) within 72 hours prior to train departure by entering your flight ticket name and number or booking reference (the boarding pass must be printed out) . You may also print out your Rail&Fly ticket before boarding at the customer service desk in either Brussels Midi or Antwerp Central or at AMS Schiphol Airport.
- Cancellation of the reservation after the train has departed will be considered as a boarding and no refunds will be accepted.
- No change or refund of SNCB/NS ticket is allowed once it is checked-in. Passenger is responsible for arriving at the airport in time. We would recommend you to choose a connection of SNCB/NS that allows you to arrive at the airport two hours before flight departure. China Airlines is not liable for passenger who misses flight with train delay.