- TitlePublish Date
To provide better service, China Airlines Lounge at Changbei International Airport is scheduled for renovation from 16 OCT, 2018 and is expected to reopen 18 months later. Alternative lounge will be located near Gate 101-102. We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
To provide better service, China Airlines VIP Lounge at Melbourne International Airport will be changed to Marhaba Lounge from 01 Nov 2018 and it is located at opposite Gate 9 and 11 on 2nd floor.
China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines would like to revise the fuel surcharge -YQ- amount issued for fare originated from Hong Kong and ticket issued/reissue on/after 02 November 2018.
Routing One Way Round Trip HKG - TWN / JKT HKD140 HKD280 HKG - DEL / GUM / ROR / South East Asia / North East Asia HKD156 HKD312 HKG - USA / YVR / EUR / AUS / AKL HKD610 HKD1,220
1. Fuel surcharge is base on a per flight sector basis.
2. Applies to all passengers, including children, infants.
3. Applies to codeshare flights.
4. Fuel surcharge is refundable for the CI sectors not flown and the flight coupons not used.
5. The surcharge -YQ- must be collected at point of sale and reflected in the TAX box.
6. Fuel surcharge will be reviewed based on market conditions and fuel price fluctuation.
Beginning from October 28, 2018, China Airlines will operate in Terminal 2 of Incheon Airport(ICN).If you are departing from Incheon Airport on and after 28OCT, 2018, please be advised that you should check-in and board flights at Terminal 2.
Incheon Airport Terminal Information
Current ~ 27OCT, 2018
28OCT, 2018 ~
China Airlines operating Terminal 1 Terminal 2 Codeshare flight
(China Airlines marketing / Korean Air operating)
Due to Typhoon “Trami” heading towards Japan this weekend, please be advised of the following ticket handle procedure.
a. Passengers holding VALID CI/AE ticket with confirmed booking on those affected CI/AE flights must be issued on/before 28SEP18.
b. Application must be filed on/before 12OCT18
- Not Applicable :Passengers holding other airlines ticket with CI sectors shall comply with other airlines ticket rule
- Rebooking/Reissue : Rebooking/Reissue service charge shall be waived only once.
a. Rebooking to other CI/AE operated flights with the same fare condition, Airport and within validity shall be revalidated only once. Passengers shall pay Fare/Tax difference if any incurred by this change.
b. Ticket purchased via China Airlines website, please contact branch office to avoid Reissue/Rebook service charge.
- Refund only for flights cancelled or delay over 3 hours : Full refund without service charge for unused tickets and weather condition caused flight cancel or delay over 3 hours.
Effective from 12 SEP 2018, Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport check-in counters will be closed 60 minutes prior to departure time.
China Airlines Lounge of Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2 will be re-opened on 2018/09/07. The lounge is located on the 3rd floor, which is the opposite side of D4 gate. And the opening hours would be 05:30-23:30.
To enhance our service and provide more comfortable, elegant circumstances, China Airlines Lounge at Kaohsiung International Airport is scheduled for renovation from 20 August 2018 to 10 September 2018.
China Airlines will arrange other alternative services for passengers.
We sincerely apologize any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Effective from 01 AUG 2018, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport check-in counters will be closed 60 minutes prior to departure time.
Starting from July 27th,2018, passengers who take China Airlines CI7916, please go to No.4 to 6, Counter Row B, Departure Hall, Terminal 1 of Yangon International Airport for departure check-in and boarding.
Terminal Information Effective date Now till 2018/7/26 From 2018/7/27 CI flight Terminal 2 Terminal 1