- For any itinerary booked through this website and departing from Taiwan, Hong Kong and China, you can print a payment certificate after inputting passenger name, ticket No. and other necessary data.
- Invoice application may be applied on next day of ticket purchase date. Printable from: Purchase date on and after 01-Jan-2015.
- Each payment certificate lists the payment details of only one passenger. If there are two or more passengers under your reservation code, please apply separately.
- One passenger under the same reservation code can fill in the payment certificate only once. That is, the passenger's information and ID card No. cannot be modified once inputted.
- The payment certificate is only a reference for passengers to record the ticket purchase and cannot serve as a boarding pass. All information and restrictions about the ticket price shall be subject to our ticketing rules. We reserve the right of final interpretation of the payment certificate content.
- Do not adjust the certificate layout and content at your own discretion to avoid breaking the law.