Baggage Allowance applied by cabin class when applying fares other than table above:
|Cabin||Free Baggage Allowance|
|Weight System||Piece System|
|Economy Class||30 KG||2 pieces, 23 KG/ pieces|
|Premium Economy Class||35 KG||2 pieces, 28 KG/ pieces|
|Business Class||40 KG||2 pieces, 32 KG/ pieces|
Weight System :
For trips outside of the Americas and the U.S. and Canadian territories.
Piece System :
For trips from and to the Americas and the U.S. and Canadian territories (excluding Guam).
Terms and Conditions
- The adjustments apply to the tickets booked in CI/AE operated flight numbers, or CI/AE are of operating airlines for the longest sector in interline journey.
- CI/AE code-shared flights operated by other airlines might differ across carriers. Special Fare Types (e.g. Labor/Student/Seaman etc.) or other promotional tickets which additional free baggage allowances have been provided are based on ticket information.
- Liability of Check Baggage are based on ticket free baggage allowance information.
- Baggage size information:
- Economy/Premium Economy class: The sum of each bag's three dimensions may not exceed 62 inches (158 cm); The sum of two bags' three dimensions may not exceed 107 inches (273 cm)
- Business class: The sum of each bag's three dimensions may not exceed 62 inches (158 cm).