For the safety of our passengers, crew, and aircraft, the following items are strictly prohibited:
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks, and flares
- Safe boxes/boxes incorporating goods such as lithium batteries or pyrotechnics
- Kerosene, Kerosene heater, electric kerosene heater
- Compressed gases (flammable, non-flammable, or poisonous) such as butane, propane, scuba diving cylinders, lighter fuels, or refills
- Oxidizing substances such as bleaching powder and peroxides
- Flammable liquids such as paints and adhesives
- Flammable solids such as safety matches and articles that are easily ignited
- Disabling devices such as mace or pepper sprays, with irritant properties
- Poisons such as arsenic, cyanide, or insecticide
- Radioactive materials
- Corrosive materials such as mercury (which may be contained in thermometers or blood pressure gauges), acid/alkaline wet batteries
- Any other substances which, during a flight, present a danger not covered above, such as magnetized, offensive, or irritating materials
- Hoverboard, self-balancing scooters, electric scooters are prohibited on both carry-on baggage and checked baggage.
- Travel-kit size power bank、Travel-kit recharge case.