Using the Rail&Fly of China Airlines and ÖBB, you could transfer from Vienna Airport to the following stations for a cozy and comfortable journey.
|Austria||Vienna Hbf (XWC), St. Poelten Hbf (POK), Graz Hbf (GGZ), Linz Hbf (LZS), Salzburg Hbf (ZSB), Innsbruck Hbf (IOB), Bregenz (XGZ), Klagenfurt Hbf (KGV)|
|Czech||Brno (ZDN), Prague (XYG), Ostrava (XJV)|
|Hungary||Győr (QGY), Budapest Keleti (XXQ)|
The Rail&Fly service can be booked from China Airlines website, travel agency or via our ticketing office when traveling to Vienna. Please note that the Rail&Fly ticket must be purchased jointly in combination with an international flight ticket.
Rail&Fly includes the rail journey:
- You may take ÖBB trains (flight range 9B8100-8799) for your land journey. Please visit https://www.oebb.at/en/ for the correct train departure time.
- The train schedule can only be reserved in connection with your China Airlines flight, valid on the day or day before of flight departure, and, on the day or day after of flight arrival.
- Please show your Rail&Fly ticket, a photo ID or passport and e-ticket while boarding on ÖBB.
Your Rail&Fly Boarding pass:
- You may check in online (https://check-in.accesrail.com/#/step1) within 72 hours prior to train departure by entering your flight ticket name and number or booking reference (the boarding pass must be printed out). You may also print out your Rail&Fly ticket before boarding at stations' customer service for a fee of 3.50EUR with a seat selection.
- Cancellation of the reservation after the train has departed will be considered as a boarding and no refunds will be accepted.
- No change or refund of ÖBB ticket is allowed once it is checked-in. Passenger is responsible for arriving at the airport in time. We would recommend you to choose a connection of ÖBB that allows you to arrive at the airport two hours before flight departure. China Airlines is not liable for passenger who misses flight with train delay.