- Members may transfer awards to their relatives and friends. To protect membership privileges, members should fill out a "Dynasty Flyer Award Transfer Application Form" in advance and submit it along with a photocopy of passport with signature (The signature should be identical with member’s signature) to a local Member Service Hotline of China Airlines through fax, e-mail or post for processing.
- Members who apply to use online award transfer can sign into Dynasty Flyer Services on China Airlines' website to register nominees.
- Each member may register up to six nominees at one time or separately. Each registered nominee may be replaced once in each calendar year. All nominees must be members. The mileage transferred for an award cannot be combined with mileage of other account(s).
- When registering nominees, members may fill out the "Dynasty Flyer Award Transfer Application Form" as required. It is not necessary to nominate all six persons at one time. First time registration may take 3 working days to process after it arrives a China Airlines service office.
- From the second year of registration, all registered nominees of the prior year will be automatically incorporated to the list of the current year and can be changed one time within the same calendar year. In order to safeguard members' privileges, members who apply to change their previously registered nominee have to wait 30 days before applying award transfer.
- The transfer registration of a member under 12 years old must be co-signed by a legal guardian.