Virgin Atlantic joined SkyTeam on 2 March.Published: Mar 16, 2023
In response to Virgin Atlantic Airways officially joining the SkyTeam Alliance in March 2023, becoming the first British airline to join the alliance, it will enhance the alliance's transatlantic network and services at London Heathrow Airport and Manchester Airport. Passengers flying with Virgin Airlines can enjoy the convenient services offered by the SkyTeam Alliance. The benefits for China Airlines members are as follows:
1. Mileage Accrual
DFP Members can accumulate mileage by taking China Airlines self-operated flights and the applicable flights of SkyTeam partner airlines. Please visit here for more information.
2. Ticket Awards
DFP Members can redeem ticket awards on SkyTeam members’ operated flights with the applicable mileage accumulated in your account. Please visit here for more information.
Paragon, Emerald members (Elite Plus) who are traveling on flights operated by Virgin Atlantic can enjoy SkyPriority services offered by the SkyTeam alliance. Please visit here for more information.
2. Priority baggage check-in
3. Priority ticket counter service at airports
4. Priority transit counter service
5. Priority safety inspection service at designated airports
6. Priority document inspection service at designated airports
7. Priority boarding (according to airlines boarding announcement)
8. Priority baggage claim