Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Belges/NS
In cooperation with Netherlands – Belgium (SNCB/NS) passengers of China Airlines can use interline services which allow you to select and book your SNCB/NS train connecting with China Airlines flights at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport for a comfortable journey to and from any of the following train station in Belgium.
|AMS (Amsterdam Schiphol Airport)
|ZYR (Brussels Midi)
BRU (Brussels Airport)
ZWE (Antwerp Central)
The service can be booked through China Airlines website, with your travel agency or at China Airlines offices. Please note that the coupon closed to SNCB/NS must be issued on the same ticket as China Airlines international flight.
Things to know:
- Passenger should follow the train time and date as shown on passenger coupon of 297 ticket rather than train ticket. Please visit www.b-europe.com/EN for the up-to-date train departure number/time. It is a general practice adopted by SNCB/NS that train ticket is valid for two days (on the date of travel and the day after) in both directions as shown on the train ticket. However, passenger is not entitled to change his/her confirmed train by him/herself at their discretion within the aforementioned two day train ticket validity.
- You may check in online (https://check-in.accesrail.com/#/step1) within 72 hours prior to train departure by entering your flight ticket name and number or booking reference (the boarding pass must be printed out). You may also print out your SNCB/NS ticket before boarding at the customer service desk in either Brussels Midi or Antwerp Central or at AMS Schiphol Airport.
- Seat reservations are not available. Passengers may occupy a vacant seat in the appropriate class as indicated on their ticket.
- Please show your SNCB/NS ticket, a photo ID or passport and China Airlines e-ticket while boarding on SNCB/NS train.
- Cancellation of the reservation after the train has departed will be considered as a boarding and no refunds will be accepted.
- No change or refund of SNCB/NS ticket is allowed once it is checked-in.
- Please note that your luggage will be your responsibility throughout your entire rail journey.
- Passenger is responsible for arriving at the airport in time. We do recommend you to choose a connection of SNCB/NS that allows you to arrive at the airport two hours before flight departure and provides sufficient time to proceed through immigration and collects your baggage after arrival. China Airlines is not liable for passenger who misses flight with train delay/cancellation.