As COVID-19 continues to impact global travel industry, and Taiwan has been facing a severe challenge this year, China Airlines being your trusted travel partner will not only further extend the validity of the Mileage, Upgrade Award, Ticket Award and Award Ticket, but also offer an extension plan for your Domestic Ticket Award to enhance flexibility for your future travel. Our latest extension plans listed below:
- Mileage Extension
- Mileages which expire from December 2021 to May 2022 will be extended to June 30th , 2022 by system.
- Upgrade Awards Extension
- Unused and valid Upgrade Awards (including awards already extended to December 31st ,2021) will be automatically extended to June 30th , 2022.
- Ticket Awards Extension
The three extension plans mentioned above will be automatically done by system. Application from members is not needed. Please log in your account for the updated validity (extension will be carried out gradually).
- All valid ticket awards (including awards already extended to December 31st,2021) will be automatically extended to June 30th , 2022.
- Domestic Ticket Awards which expire from May 1st , 2021 to June 29th,2022 will be extended to June 30th, 2022 by system.
- Award Tickets Extension
- If the ticket expires during January 1st, 2020 to June 29th, 2022, whether wholly or partially used, they can be extended to June 30th, 2022, and you may also change your flight to other routes of equivalent amount of mileages. Handling surcharge and tax difference will be collected.
- If you have already paid the handling surcharge previously for award ticket extension, handling surcharge will be exempted for extension to June 30th, 2022. However, tax difference will still be collected if there is any.
- For a totally unused 1-year award ticket, another new 1-year award ticket may be issued after the original award ticket is refunded. For online promotional award ticket, only available miles can be returned after the original totally unused ticket is refunded. Subject award cannot be used to issue a new ticket.
- Application Due Date: Application must be filed on/before June 30th, 2022 (based on Taipei Local Time).
Remark: Mandarin Airlines domestic award tickets (ticket number starts with 803) are not valid for this special extension offer.