- EncabezadoFecha de publicación
Due to expected security staff strike action at Frankfurt Airport on 15th JAN(Tuesday), please be advised of the following ticket handling procedure.
- Passengers holding CI/AE valid tickets with confirmed bookings with connecting flights via CI061/14JAN or with confirmed booking on CI062/15JAN issued on/before 13JAN19.
- Application must be filed on/before 28JAN19.
- Not Applicable
Passengers holding other airlines ticket with CI sectors shall comply with other airlines ticket rule
Rebooking/Reissue service charge shall be waived only once.
- Rebooking to other CI/AE operated flights with the same booking class, fare condition, Airport and within validity shall be revalidated only once. In case of reissue, passengers shall pay Fare/Tax difference if any incurred in this change.
- Reroute to other flights shall be accepted and passengers shall pay Fare/Tax difference if any incurred in this change.
- Ticket purchased via China Airlines website, please contact our branch office to avoid Reissue/Rebook service charge.
- Special Involuntary Reroute for those passengers whose destination of connecting flight is in Germany：Involuntary reroute to passengers’ final destination by using Deutsche Bahn(DB) will be accepted without any charge.
- Full refund for unused tickets without imposing any refund service charge/penalty.
- Refund for partially used tickets, all refund service charge or penalty can be waived.
From 01 January 2019 onwards, in order to allow more fluent and comfortable check-in process for your journey, exclusive check-in counter in Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2 for (premium) business class passengers and Paragon / Emerald / SkyTeam Elite Plus members will be changed from no.12 to no.13. Thank you for your cooperation. (Only for all CI/AE operating flights and IT129/CI8609 departing from TPE Airport Terminal 2.)
Due to continued drone sightings in Gatwick Airport, LGW runway closed since 19DEC18 and awaiting further notification. Please be advised of the following rebooking/reissue/reroute/refund principle for passengers who are holding a confirmed booking on CI flights to/from LGW affected by drone sightings.
For those passengers, who are holding CI/AE valid tickets including BP00 with confirmed bookings on those affected CI/AE flights issued before 19DEC18, must file an application on/before 14JAN19.
- Not Applicable
a. Passengers holding other airlines tickets with CI sectors shall comply with other airlines ticket rule
b. All DM/ID/AD/GIT tickets are also not suitable for the below principle.
In case of reissue/rebooking, the reissue/rebooking service charge shall be waived only once.
a. Rebooking to other flights with the same RBD/Carrier/Ticketed point including airport shown on ticket and within validity shall be revalidated only once.
b. In case of reissue, the reissue service charge shall be waived only once. Reroute to other flights shall be accepted and passengers shall pay Fare/Tax difference if any.
a. Full refund for unused tickets without imposing any refund service charge/penalty.
b. Refund for partially used tickets, all refund service charge or penalty can be waived. Calculation of refund value for flights will be based on voluntary refund procedures.
Starting from November 10, 2018, passengers taking Mandarin Airlines AE952, please go to No.19,20,22 Counter Departure Hall, New Terminal of Nanyang International Airport for departure check-in.
Due to system maintenance of National Credit Card Center of R.O.C., Starting from 02:00am to 05:00am on 25Jun, 2018 (Taipei Time), all credit card purchase will not be available on China Airlines Taiwan website. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding.
Effective from 28OCT 2018, Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport check-in counters opening at 180 minutes before schedule time of departure, and will be closed 60 minutes prior to departure time.
廈門航空訂位系統將於以下時間停止服務，屆時本公司官網將暫停與廈門航空代碼共享航班之訂位作業：一、2019年10月19日 22:30 ~ 2019年10月20日 02:30 共4小時。二、2019年10月24日 00:00 ~ 01:30 共1.5小時。
To provide better service, China Airlines Lounge at Changbei International Airport is scheduled for renovation from 16 OCT, 2018 and is expected to reopen 18 months later. Alternative lounge will be located near Gate 101-102. We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
To provide better service, China Airlines VIP Lounge at Melbourne International Airport will be changed to Marhaba Lounge from 01 Nov 2018 and it is located at opposite Gate 9 and 11 on 2nd floor.
Due to system maintenance starting from 01:00 to 06:00 on 18Oct, 2018 (Taipei Time, GMT+8), functions including Flight Status, Flight Information, URL on SMS/email Notification and Flight Delay/Cancellation Certificate will not be available on website.We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding.