Since 2012, China Airlines has worked with SkyTeam to provide the SkyPriority services at more than 1,000 airports worldwide. Visible "SkyPriority" signs have been installed at China Airlines counter at airport terminals. On China Airlines flights, SkyPriority is exclusive for premium business class passengers, business class passengers and SkyTeam Elite Plus members. If you are eligible for SkyPriority, the "SkyPriority" logo will appear on your boarding pass. Find the SkyPriority signage and enjoy the SkyPriority services.
SkyPriority includes following services:
- Priority check-in
- Priority baggage check-in
- Priority ticket counter service at airports
- Priority transit counter service
- Priority safety inspection service at designated airports
- Priority document inspection service at designated airports
- Priority boarding (according to airlines boarding announcement)
- Priority baggage claim
SkyPriority priority check-in, boarding, and baggage claim services are available in all airports. For details about other SkyPriority services available at China Airlines airport terminals (depending on airport operation regulations and hardware facilities).