Website Overview
5 News/Travel Alerts more
(Please select preffered language
Main Content

Visa Information

《Flights to New Zealand》Transit Visa:
To/From New Zealand flights will en route via Australia. Please make sure you travel with valid transit visa if required., please click here for details.
《Entry into Canada》Special Notice:
Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). 
Applying for an eTA is a simple online process that takes just a few minutes. You will need your passport, a credit card, and email address. It costs $7 CAD to get an eTA. It will be valid for up to five years. 
please click here for details and apply.