Redeem VIP Lounge Usage
Members may redeem the VIP Lounge Usage award to enter our airport VIP lounge.
- Dynasty members may redeem one VIP Lounge Usage award for business-class zone with 5,000 miles for themselves at VIP lounge check-in counters when flying with China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines departing from Taipei Taoyuan, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Bangkok, Tokyo Narita and San Francisco. (This award is not provided to companions.)
- Gold, Emerald and Paragon members may redeem their mileage to invite extra guests, in addition to the allowable number of their membership, to use our airport VIP lounge together when flying with China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines departing from Taipei Taoyuan, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Bangkok, Tokyo and San Francisco.
Mileage redemption standard is as follows:
|Required mileage per person
|Gold, Emerald and Paragon Card members
|Emerald and Paragon Card members
- Members have to apply for this privilege by showing membership cards at the airport VIP lounge counters. Reservation is not accepted. This privilege is subject to seat availability.
- China Airlines may request members to sign the 'Consent Letter for Mileage Deduction' for verification.
- Both the host member and guest must take China Airlines or Mandarin Airlines operated flights.
- The accompanying infant under age of 2 are exempt from mileage deduction. Children over two years old need the same mileage deduction as adults.
- China Airlines will handle applications on a first-come-first-service basis. The higher membership will have priority in case more than two members apply at the same time.
- The VIP lounge usage is limited to opening hours. Members and their guests shall adhere to the rules of the VIP lounge. In the event of a violation, China Airlines reserves the right to charge double the mileage or the equivalent fees and may temporarily suspend or revoke the member's eligibility for 'VIP Lounge Usage' and/or other privileges depending on the circumstances.
- To maintain the service quality of the VIP lounge, China Airlines may abrogate the customers' entitlement to VIP lounge usage if their inappropriate behaviors may affect others' rights and interests.
- No outside food allowed. Any take away of the drinks, pastries, newspapers and magazines provided from the VIP lounge is not permitted.
- The VIP lounge is a no-smoking area. Do not smoke at the related facilities in the lounge.
- Speak in a low voice on your telephone and mobile phone so as not to disturb others.
- Do not push a baggage trolley into the VIP lounge in consideration of the limited VIP lounge space.
- Carry around your valuables and we do not bear the responsibility for safekeeping.