- Members who log into their Dynasty Member account from the promotional page to purchase tickets during their birthday month will enjoy a one-off 5% discount from our website. This discount is only available for the logged-in member and up to one other travel companion, and both must be booked under the same reservation number. If the member having the birthday is a child, this discount is still available, but the tickets must be purchased with an adult traveling along. This offer is not applicable for infant tickets.
- The purchase date must be during the month of the birthday, e.g. people celebrating birthdays in July 2019 will enjoy a 5% discount on tickets purchased between July 1 and July 31, 2019.
- This discount only applies to the base fare and travel date before March 31, 2020. It does not apply to fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Eligible Flights: Only applicable for China Airlines/Mandarin Airlines self-operated flights. This discount is not applicable for code-share flights or itineraries that include segments operated by other airlines. This discount can be used to purchase one-way, round-trip tickets, and tickets for itineraries that enter and exit from different cities of the same country/region (open-jaw). However, this discount is not applicable for multi-city and stopover itineraries, nor for Mandarin Airlines domestic flights and flights departing to/from Songshan, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, or Shenzhen.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers, such as online travel expo offers, flash offers, early bird offers, credit card discounts, mileage deductions, etc. The prices displayed on the promotional page already have this discount applied. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other China Airlines special offers. Member who used other offers to purchase their tickets may not use this offer on the same tickets. Members can choose the lowest price on the promotional page to purchase their tickets.
- Travelers may log in and look up ticket prices twice every 20 minutes. Further log-in attempts will be blocked for 20 minutes, after which travelers can resume look-up.