Special Fares from New York
Outbound Traveling Period : Now - December 31, 2013
Destination (One-month Ticket Validity)
Lowest Fare Starting From
Destination (Three-month Ticket Validity)
Lowest Fare Starting From
Following Taxes and Fees are included in quoted fares: September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD applies to each enplanement at a U.S. airport (maximum charge per trip-$5.00 USD one-way, $10.00 USD round-trip). Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs): PFCs of up to $18.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen. U.S. Immigration User Fee: $7.00 USD. U.S. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Fee: $5.00 USD. U.S. Customs User Fee: $5.50 USD. Additional government taxes and fees of up to $270 (varies by destination and/or currency exchange rates at the time of purchase) for internationl destinations may apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Fares shown are round-trip business class ticket in US Dollars inclusive of all taxes, fees, and (insurance/fuel) surcharges. China Airlines reserves the right to terminate or alter these promotional fares any time without notice.
- One way: permitted, apply 60% of C3ME fares.
- Flight Application: via CI019/CI020 only.
- Minimum/maximum stay: No minimum stay; Respective1 month or 3 months maximum.
- Children Discount: 75% of Adult fare if accompanied by an adult.
- Infant Discount: not applicable. Please contact local China Airlines ticketing office for Infant airfare and other infant related inquiries.
- Refund Penalty: $100 USD per passenger for each totally unused ticket, but no penalty for cancellations received within 24 hours of ticket purchases made one week or more prior to a flight's departure. Partial refunds otherwise not permitted.
- Stopover: One en-route free stopover either in Japan or in Taiwan.
Extension of ticket validity is permitted and subject to fare difference plus taxes.
- China Airlines will accept two (2) pieces of checked baggage each up to 70 pounds for free for each ticketed guest traveling to/from the USA for Business Class Only. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these free baggage and weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply. Please refer to baggage policy for details.
- Seats are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of our " C " booking code inventory for the subject fares may not be available on all flights or days.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at www.china-airlines.com only.
- Fares, taxes, fees, and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Fare Rule and Fare Info for detail terms and conditions before complete ticket purchase.
- China Airlines provides complimentary bus service to/from JFK Airport for our customers in NJ and PA. Detailed information about bus schedule and locations for pick-up or drop-off, kindly check our website.