| ||Recommend this article to|
New York to Osaka Direct Flight
Round Trip in Business Class
Travel Period: January 13 ~ December 31, 2013
Ticketing Period: January 13 ~ December 31, 2013
Lowest Fare Starting from
*Following Taxes and Fees are included in quoted fares: September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD applies to each enplanement at a U.S. airport (maximum charge per trip-$5.00 USD one-way, $10.00 USD round-trip). Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs): PFCs of up to $18.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen. U.S. Immigration User Fee: $7.00 USD. U.S. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Fee: $5.00 USD. U.S. Customs User Fee: $5.50 USD. Additional government taxes and fees of up to $250 (varies by destination and/or currency exchange rates at the time of purchase) for internationl destinations may apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Fare shown above is round-trip business class ticket, fare basis C6ME with 6 months ticket validity, in US Dollars inclusive of all taxes, fees, and (insurance/fuel) surcharges.
- Ticket must be purchased no later than December 31, 2013.
- One way: permitted, apply 60% of above mentioned ticket fare.
- Flight Application: via CI019/CI020 only.
- Minimum/maximum stay: No minimum stay; 6 months maximum.
- Children Discount: 75% of Adult fare if accompanied by an adult.
- Infant Discount: not applicable. Please contact local China Airlines ticketing office for Infant airfare and other infant related inquiries.
- Refund Penalty: $100 USD per passenger for each totally unused ticket, but no penalty for cancellations received within 24 hours of ticket purchases made one week or more prior to a flight's departure. Partial refunds otherwise not permitted.
- Stopover: Not Permitted
Extension of ticket validity is permitted and subject to fare difference, if any.
- China Airlines will accept two (2) pieces of checked baggage each up to 70 pounds for free for each ticketed guest traveling to/from the USA. in Business Class. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these free baggage and weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply. Please refer to baggage policy for details.
- Seats are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of our "C" booking code inventory for the subject fares may not be available on all flights or days.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at www.china-airlines.com only.
- Fares, taxes, fees, and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Fare Rule and Fare Info for detail terms and conditions before complete ticket purchase.
- China Airlines provides complimentary bus service to/from JFK Airport for our customers in NJ and PA. Detailed information about bus schedule and locations for pick-up or drop-off , kindly check our website.Request for bus service, please call 917-368-2000.