| ||Recommend this article to|
Los Angeles One-Month Via CI5 Special Fares
Travel Period: August 27 through November 30, 2012
Destination-Lowest fare (including Taxes and Fees)
|*Following Taxes and Fees are included in quoted fares: September 11th Security Fee: A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD applies to each enplanement at a U.S. airport (maximum charge per trip-$5.00 USD one-way, $10.00 USD round-trip). Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs): PFCs of up to $18.00 USD may apply depending upon the itinerary chosen. U.S. Immigration User Fee: $7.00 USD. U.S. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Fee: $5.00 USD. U.S. Customs User Fee: $5.50 USD. Additional government taxes and fees of up to $200 (varies by destination and/or currency exchange rates at the time of purchase) may apply for internationl destinations.|
|Terms and conditions:|
- Fares shown are round-trip no-stop economy class ticket in US Dollars inclusive of all taxes, fees, and (insurance/fuel) surcharges.
- Ticket must be purchased no later than August 31, 2012.
- One way: Not permitted.
- Flight Application: via CI005
- Minimum/maximum stay: No minimum; 1 month maximum.
- Children Discount: 75% of Adult fare if accompanied by an adult
- Infant Discount: Not applicable. However, Infant ticket is required, please contact local China Airlines ticketing office for Infant airfare and other infant related inquiries.
- Refund Penalty: $100 USD per passenger for each totally unused ticket, but no penalty for cancellations received within 24 hours of ticket purchases made one week or more prior to a flight's departure.
- Outbound Date Change: Permitted with $100 USD change fee per passenger plus fare difference, if any.
- Inbound Date Change: Permitted within ticket validity and subject to weekend surcharge, if any.
- Stopover: Not Permitted .
- Pre-Seat Selection: Not permitted for booking class- L, N, S or X.
- Mileage accrual: Not allowed.
- Ticket validity may be extended with additional charge.
- China Airlines will accept two (2) pieces of checked baggage each up to 50 pounds for free for each ticketed guest traveling to/from the USA. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these free baggage and weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply. Please refer to baggage policy for details.
- Seats are subject to availability and offered on a first come, first served basis. The limited number of our L booking code inventory for the subject fares may not be available on all flights or days.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at www.china-airlines.com only.
- Fares, taxes, fees, and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to Fare Rule and Fare Info for detailed terms and conditions before complete ticket purchase.
>>>>> Book Now <<<<<